Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Ideas (Terrible Ideas)

So, with finals looming around the weekend, an idea formed. How can one continue to procrastinate?

With a brand new alt! And thus, Tectum, the troll rogue, was born. My first "high" level character was a troll rogue named ShaiHulud. I had fond memories. After the few hours played with my new troll, I've come to understand that I had no idea how to play with Shai. It was also on an rp server. Oh, how we learn from our mistakes.

Apparently backstab can be used outside of stealth. I don't believe that this is a recent thing. I believe being on an rp server staved off a stream of l2p's.   Far too many, "Oh, the seasons pass quickly for you, young one."

Gouge, also, is more useful on this jaunt.  Too many hours were put in, and I do need to learn how to do organic chemistry by Monday at 1:30.   No big deal, he's only level 9. It should be fairly easy to not play. Duel wielding will not tempt me back. For long. At least I have a leveling guide this time around. Vanilla WoW will not keep me down!

List of too much time wasted:
Tauren Hunter- 77
Troll DK - 58
Belf Priest - 26
Belf Pally - 18
Orc Lock - 15
Tauren Druid - 14
Undead Mage - 11
Tactum - 9

No comments:

Post a Comment